What is an improvement plan?
A trade account improvement plan should answer the following three questions:
- What was the root cause that led to the issue?
- What actions will you take to resolve the issue?
- What steps will you take to prevent future issues?
You can use the following guidelines to create your plan of action:
- Be clear and brief. Your plan of action should be descriptive and direct. Concentrate on the details and situations that led to the issue rather than providing an introduction of your service, business, or customer. Remove other questions or references to ongoing support cases from your submission. Avoid using emotive language.
- Explain all concerns. Trade account deactivation can be the result of a blend of issues. You must respond to each root cause in your improvement plan.
- Include supporting evidence for all items. Make sure that you submit supporting evidence for all suspended services which you want to restore. Make sure you follow the guidelines for the requested documents.
- Highlight areas in your supporting documents. You can make your response more relevant by circling or highlighting the area within your documents that is most important.